I have been able use Vmware Consolidated Backup to create a full copy of a VM
using the vcbMounter command. When i do this the VM is copied to a folder on my
backup server and I can then back this VM up.

  I know that I can use the bpstart_notify command to call a script but how do
i integrate this process into a script? Which VCB commands do I need to use in
the script?

  Should I be using the vcbMounter command  or should i be using the
vcbSnapshot command?

  Which command should i use to cleanup the copy of the VM once the backup has
completed?

  If possible could someone send me a copy of the contents of a script that
they use when VCB backups are implemented for full VM backups?

  Thanks, Mark