On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:04 PM, rascal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  My question is that in my digging on google and symantec's site, I can't
> seem to find anything that would let me change the priority/order of
> multiple restore jobs; has anyone run into this and/or devised a method
> and/or has some tips on how they handle restores during a disaster recovery
> scenario in order to set priorities on what gets what resources and thus
> done first?

There is no way to do that today.  That said, I do know that NetBackup
product management is aware of the requirement.

A related requirement is the ability to suspend active backups so that a
restore can grab a tape drive faster.  Symantec knows about that too.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]