These are the new format logs for netbackup. They are written up in the
troubleshooting guide.

>From the nblog.conf file in the /usr/openv/netbackup directory.
163.L10nResource=nbsvcmon
163.OIDNames=nbsvcmon

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy Samora
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:21 PM
To: nbu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Log Files - .log files

What are the .log files (51216-163-99657920-080822-0000000000.log) that are
populating my \Netbackup\logs folder on my Windows media server? It looks like
it's rolling over after 30 days or a month but they're taking up a lot of room.
 I delete them and they come back.  What setting is creating those files?
Thanks in advance,
Randy