On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Andrew White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm just wondering what are peoples thoughts on NOM 6.5?  In what capacity
> are you using NOM (reporting and/or alerting (snmp/email)) and has anyone
> got it configured in a cluster?

After the Customer Forum in Roseville at the end of October, Erica convinced
me to put it up.  Although I generally like NOM, we haven't had much success
with it and the we've got an open case where it seems to contribute to
tipping over our master server (and yes, it's a separate server).  Right
now, we've got NOM turned off.

YMMV, obviously.

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE