Greetings good people.

Long time lurker, first time caller so to speak. So  thanks in advance

Currently running  2 x NBU master domains(prod,nonprod). Both NBU 6.5.2
on 2k3 x64 enterprise in a master/media  active/passive MSCS clusters.
There is the need however to do some hardware juggling.

The plan in a nutshell is:
 -To migrate the few nonprod clients onto the prod.
-Recycle the non prod cluster into stand alone media servers for prod.
Nonprod DBs can be lost.
-Create a new active/passive master server cluster on new hardware.
-Restore hot DB bak to new hardware with old shutdown (rollback)
-Recycle old prod hardware to media servers prod.
-Rebuild nonprod next fiscal maybe (new test environment).

My question is regarding the taboo regarding changing host names for
master servers.
Since I am running NBU as a clustered app do I only need to keep the
"Netbackup virtual server name" the same in my master move?
Do the actual node host names of the cluster affect Netbackup?
And of course
Am I missing anything else or are there any gotchas I should be made
aware of?

Still pretty new to NBU so your comments, insights and suggestions are
welcomed.

Thanks again

SSS