A real nerd would hack Linux to replace the OS on his Blackberry then
write a Perl script there to parse his wget downloads of the posts from
the site.  :p

________________________________

From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
Nardello, John
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:46 PM
To: Randy Samora; Veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Searching Forum Archives

http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/

or

http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/search.html

- John Nardello

________________________________

From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Randy
Samora
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Searching Forum Archives

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Is there an easy way to search through the subject lines of the forum
archives?  I'm off all week and one of the neighbors insulted me by
saying I wasn't a nerd.  I'm going to research NetBackup during my
vacation and prove them wrong.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.