echo "get real" > auditors

Assuming it hasn't expired, bpimagelist will tell you what backup images
exist for a particular host, from a particular time, and what tape they are
on.

As for whether the tape was actually sent offsite, I don't see how Netbackup
could ever know that. If you use Vault, vmquery on the tape will tell you if
it SHOULD have been sent offsite.