For this level of effort, it's the same to create two policies to reach
your goal. You can get the streams and use the excludes to filter out what
you don't want.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard
Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪
281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪
http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,

dbergen <netbackup-fo...@backupcentral.com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
06/11/2009 12:32 PM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU

VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Backup all files in a folder but not any subfolders

Thanks, I should have been clearer sorry. I know how to do it in an
exclude list but that is global to the client. What I am trying to do is
separate subfolders into one stream and root files into another.

When is Symantec going to have per policy or per stream excludes?