From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
cksteh...@pepco.com
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:10 AM
To: VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Cc: VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu;
veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.4 appearing on FTP site

We installed the FA version a couple of weeks ago.  There have not been
any serious problems,
----------------------------------
Carl Stehman
Distributed Services
Pepcoholdings, Inc.
701 Ninth St NW
Washington DC 20068
202-331-6619
------------------------------------

sql_noob <netbackup-fo...@backupcentral.com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

06/18/2009 10:51 AM

Please respond to
VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

cc

Subject

[Veritas-bu]  NBU 6.5.4 appearing on FTP site

anyone brave enough to install it yet? i know it's a service pack but
i'm always getting emails from Symantec about how your backups are gone
if you do so and so

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright belonging to Pepco Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates ("PHI").
This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it
is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. PHI policies
expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by
Email communication. PHI will not accept any liability in respect of
such communications.