Hi,

I went for an interview and couldnot answer below questions properly :(

>> If you wanted to know what IP address netbackup was using to perform
backups what command would you run and where would you run it?
>> How is image stored in netbackup
>> If you wanted to bypass netbackup commands and move a tape from slot 1 to
drive 3 how would you do that?
>>  If your last catalog backup was two days ago and the master server
crashed what would you have to do to bring your environment back up to
present time?
>> How do you import an NBU image that has been written to a disk storage
unit?
>> Diff b.w catalog on master and media server.  What are the critical
catalogs or databases on a Media Server?
>> How would you tune NetBackup to increase backup performance?

can anyone answer this, please.

Thanks
Sachin