This exchange snapshot backup has been running successfully 980g in 7-9 hours
daily for months, to disk or LTO3.  It has started to run for 18-20 hours.
While watching it I see that it has "stops" at the 160g mark for about 1
hour(as close as I can catch it. Then it starts writing again and today
"stopped" at 289g for over an hour(it is still stopped).

The backup normally runs to LTO3 tape, but I tried disk and LTO4 with the same
results, it does end eventually. There is nothing in the logs, that I can see.

Other backups/dups/catalog are all running and ending on all 3 media servers,
to disk and tape with no issues.

NetBackup 6.5.3 windows x64 sp2 clustered master
3 media servers     NetBackup 6.5.3 windows x64 sp2

We added 2 LTO4 drives and  upgraded the media servers, drivers, and the tape
library and tape drive firmware to get them to work. No other backups seem to
be effected.
Any ideas?

Thanks for any ideas.
 I have opened a ticket with Symantec waiting for a response.

NOTICE: This email is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete this email from
your system and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Although we take
precautions to protect against viruses, we advise you to take your own
precautions to protect against viruses as we accept no liability for any which
remain.