From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Will
Tucker
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:34 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO and NDMP Jobs

In my current NetBackup 6.5.3 Windows environment, I have 4 tapes drives
that are directly connected to my NetApp filer which uses NDMP to run
duplicate jobs.  I also have two other tape drives that are utilized for
other backup jobs.  There are currently 2 media servers and 1 master
server.  If I implement SSO, will my duplicate jobs see and utilize all
six tape drives?

Will Tucker | Storage Administrator

Enterprise Technology Services

Manhattan Associates, Inc.