________________________________

From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Jimenez,
Daniel
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:03 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

I found the script below that pulls the policy and storage device from
Netbackup but it is for Unix and was wondering if anyone knows how to
translate this to Windows?

bppllist -allpolicies | awk `{

if ($1=="CLASS") {c=$2;stu="";printf("\n%24s: ",c)}

if ($1=="RES" || $1=="SCHEDRES" ){

  F=2

  while($F!~/NULL/ && F<=NF) {if($F!=stu){stu=$F;printf("%12s

",$F)};F++}

  }

}END{printf("\n")}`

OneWest Bank, FSB
Daniel Jimenez
Technical Consultant
16608 Valley View Ave
La Mirada, CA 90638
Phone: 714-520-3421
Cell: 562-480-2966
Fax: 714-520-3470
daniel.jime...@owb.com <mailto:daniel.jime...@imb.com>
Website: http://www.owb.com/ <http://www.imb.com/>
Website: http://www.onewestbank.com/ <http://www.imb.com/>
This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error,
please
let the sender know and delete the message. Thank you.