From: Reynolds, Susan K.
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:56 PM
To: 'Mark Eisenhardt'
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Tape conversion

I would LOVE it if re-label would work!!

I'm wondering whether we need to buy a degausser?

I would like a 3592 drive prior to E05 to be able to use a tape that got
written to by an E05.  Tape are coming back to the scratch pool that got
written to by an E05 drive, and when a 3592 tries to use it the tape becomes
frozen.