Jeff,

I appreciated your support, but I sent this email after I did the steps you
mention about it below. Before I few minutes I fixed the issue by install
jnbSA and jbpSA local on  my linux box, I connected now remotely to
Netbackup server and it is working fine.

I highly appreciated everyone efforts in the maillist whom tried advice me.

Keep in touch for support and find-out the solution.

---
Best wishes,
Waleed Harbi
Try not to become a man of success
but rather try to become a man of value.