Environment - NBU 6.5.5

Master Server - Windows 2003

Media Servers - Windows 2003

I have a question concerning the Enterprise CLIENT License. I have a server
that has the Enterprise Client License installed on it. This server has
control over the robotics in the 4 x LTO4 Tape Library. It can back itself
up with no problems.

However I want to use this server as the robotic control from 2 x NetApp
Filer backups using NDMP. Whenever I try and run an NDMP backup I get an
Status Code 159.

I am able to run a 3rd Party NDMP backup to the Master Server (which has
control over another library).

My question is - Does the Enterprise Client License only give me SAN MEDIA
SERVER capability? Will I need to upgrade this license to get NDMP backups
through it?

Regards,

Andy Skates