We've not changed the Default Job Priorities on a 6.5.4 Master Server, but I'm
seeing a difference between the job priority of a Duplication job started by
bpduplicate, which is set to 50000, and the job priority for the Duplication
jobs created as a result of the SLP duplication phase, which is 0, the same as
the backups.

Is there are way to raise the priority of the duplication phase of an SLP?  We
are using them for D2D2T and I want to be sure that the duplication to tape
cannot get stuck waiting for backup jobs, as that might cause the disk staging
to fill.  There is no place in an SLP definition to set a priority for any
particular stage.

William D L Brown