I'm wondering if any of you know why CentOS isn't supported as a NBU Master?

I've tried googledredging, but all I've really managed to find is that it's
technically possible, but not supported.

I've done it in a VM for a test env., and while it installs fine, I haven't
really ran it through its paces to find out if anything breaks.

So, I'm curious if anyone knows the reason??  The only one I can think of,
beside it being some technical issue, is that Support wants someone (a company
and/or paid support) to refer to when it becomes an OS-related issue and that
the Master/Media/Server-side demands more of the OS than a client.

~ Robin