Hi ALL

I have a problem to configure two master servers with netbackup 6.0 MP4

We have two AIX 5.3 master servers installed with netbackup 6.0 MP4. The
library is IBM TS3500 with 4 drives, partitioned into 2 logical libraries. The
first server, server1, works ok, but the second one doesn’t. We can install on
the second one the robot as a controlled robot by the first server (the
inventory works fine), but when we get to drives it doesn’t install anything
and the message is “no shared storage option installed”. We have the shared
storage option installed, but on both servers appears as “Feature: share
storage option (inactive)” and “valid: no”. The questions are: 1. did anybody
experience similar problem with the license or maybe it is a configuration
issue? 2. is there any other way to use the two servers independently of one
another?

Many thanks!