Which client works with Red Hat Linux?  Is there a different Linux
client for a 64-bit install?

________________________________

From: Patrick [mailto:netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 3:25 PM
To: McDonald II, James F.; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Jobs Que up but will not Start

Do they eventually fail? If so after how long? Have you run all the
usual tests (bptestbpcd, bpclntcmd, telneting to port bpcd, etc) all
these tests should be run from the master, media servers and respective
clients (unless of course you find the problem)?

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk

  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickjosephwhelan>