From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Shyam
Hazari
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:12 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Read RecMID of expired tapes

I got a bunch of expired tape and I need to cross check external barcode
and recorded media ID. I tried mounting the tapes using robtest, and did
a vmoprcmd. RecMID field is blank. Is there any other way to read the
RecMID ?

TIA

-Shyam

</pre><font face=Arial>This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the
sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that
communications received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center are
secure. Communications that are not received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure
Message Center may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank
you for your cooperation.</font><pre>