On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Spellacy, Sean <sean.spell...@viha.ca>wrote:

> I was hoping to use flashbackup to be able to pull them but I read in the
> documentation that flashbackup is not supported on clusters.
>

>From the 6.5.6 release notes:

(ET2003460) Support for FlashBackup in a Microsoft Cluster (MSCS)
environment

Beginning in NetBackup 6.5 GA, the use of FlashBackup in a Microsoft Cluster
(MSCS) environment is supported, with the following limitation: Raw
partition
restores can only be performed when the disk being restored is placed in
extended maintenance mode or removed from the MSCS resource group.

ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/341279.pdf

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewi...@ewilts.org
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ewilts>