From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of pranav batra
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:36 AM
To: Veritas
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shadow copy components issue.

Hello,

I am finding some issue with the system stste backup.
I have seleted all local drives in my two clients.

When i go to restore window i found that in shadow copy of one client i have
system as well as service state.

But in other i just have service state in shadow copy components.

Please let me know if some changes i need to do for this ?
I guess my client is not backing up properly.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra