Sorry, not yet, still running 6.5.5, but I am doing the research for the
upgrade.

From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
scott.geo...@parker.com
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 9:47 AM
To: Veritas
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 7.0 on AIX

I was just wondering if there is anybody running 7.0 in production on an AIX
master server.  We need it mostly for the 2008 support.  We are currently
running 6.5.5.

Thank you,

Scott PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business
with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.