Hi Mark,

from what you've wrote,
I assumed you have 2 seperated dedupe pool.
which if you want to get the real deduplication, it will need 1 acting as a
media server, and the others as a client so the data will be run through the
same deduplication media and as a 1 global deduplication.

Apologize if I'm giving the wrong assumption.

-Martin-