I've never heard of that switch. Anytime you try to connect to one other
the other, you get an error, therefore we had the other java version
installed as well for when we needed it.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard
Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪
281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪
http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,

lookn4me <netbackup-fo...@backupcentral.com>
Sent by: <veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
07/23/2010 10:02 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU

VERITAS-BU@MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN.EDU
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] How to configure Netbackup 6.5 admin console to w/ 5.1 mstr?

I am trying to use the 6.5.6 admin console and switch to a Netbackup 5.1
Master server w/out having to start both java applications.  I have heard
this is possible with the use of a switch on he command line.  Has anyone
been able to do this?