Is there a process to remove all data from the tapes in the tape drive?
I need institute an off-site storage process and I have no idea which
tapes have a complete backup image on them, so I would like to remove
all the data and start writing "fresh" tapes.  We have a disk-to-tape
setup, so all the images are primarily stored on the server and then are
supposed to be written to tape for off-site storage.

I guess another option would be to view the images that have been
written to each tape.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC - IISBU