Hi Simon,

Problem has been resolved. Here is what I did:

- Host file was empty. I manually entered the master and media server
entries
- Disable the netbackup services and rebooted the server
- When checked registry, settings did not change
- Enabled the netbackup services and again rebooted
- Again checked and registry was intact

Thanks all for your quick and prompt responses.

Saran