From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of WEAVER, Simon
(external)
Sent: 05 May 2011 08:47
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The exact files that were captured by NBU

All
I am having issued with bplist - I am trying to just generate a report of what
was backed up on a client server.
I get 227: no entity was found.
Is there an easier way in 7.0 to actually see what files were backed up for a
client?

Anyone got some real time good examples for Windows? the Command guide is not
doing what I wanted to do.

for example, server1 I need to see what SAP Data was backed up. I have a Job
ID, Server name and Media ID.

Any help is appreciated, thanks,
s.

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential

and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected

from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please

notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any

attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its

content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments

from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this

email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.

-o-

Registered Office:

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential.
It is intended only for the named address(es) and may not be disclosed to
anyone else without Attenda's consent.