I am looking to see if anyone has this configuration working for
SharePoint GRT restores

Master - Windows 2003 SP2
NBU 7.1
SP Server - Windows 2003 R2 SP2
NBU 6.5.6
SQL Server - Windows 2003 R2 SP2
NBU 6.5.6

We cannot upgrade the clients to 7.1 because we are currently backing up
the OS and SQL db in a production 6.5.6 environment, but have a 7.1 test
environment setup to test the GRT functionality.  This means the client
is actually multi-mastered :-)

*       Backups work without issue.
*       Attempts to restore a single, deleted file from a SP site works
fine.
*       Attempts to restore a deleted list have issues.  We thought we
were home free by creating the parent list folder and then attempting
the restore of the files as this produces a Status 0 for the restore,
but no files are actually restored or are restored to a different
location that I cannot find.

TIA

Thank you,
Joe Infantino