Hi,

I've had quite the fun time with this backup type.

When you backup or restore, depending on how you configure Exchange, it
the client (node) backs up as, e.g., EXCHANGE-NODE-01, we got that fixed
so the FQDN usually shows up as the EXCHANGE-NODE-01.domain.com, which is
good, backups are working, but for restores, it kicks off a restore and it
shows EXCHANGE-NODE-01, where I am we use FQDN for everything and we don't
want to start hacking around and put one-offs into /etc/hosts file or add
one-off's into DNS, has anyone figured out how to make Exchange 2010/DAG
backup and restores ONLY use the FQDN hostnames?

Justin.