Hi Rusty,

Thank you!
That makes sense about the SYMC and so the SYMB with 10GbE are presumably
for target-side.
(My  material  just calls the models A-4... A-36, B-4....B-36, etc for
the TB sizing - haven't even seen the acronym SYMC.)

Hopefully    someone   with  more  direct  experience gets a chance to
catch up email on the weekend.

Robyn