NBU 7.0 on AIX 6.1.

My environment has 8 tape drives (SSO), 1 master server, 3 media servers, and
two different applications to be backed up. I want the applications to use
different tape drives (2 drives for app 1, and 6 drives for app 2).

Is this possible?

Currently I have defined 6 storage units, i.e. 2 on each media server.    Each
media server has 2 storage units, 1 with 2 drives and the other with 6 drives.

If app1 is backing up using 2 drives and another policy starts for the same
app, I want it to wait for the same 2 drives (or stream with them).  I want to
prohibit app1 from using the other 6 drives in case app 2 needs to run a backup.