Environment - Netbackup 6.5.5 running on sun Solaris using Calender based
scheduling

Last day of December we had a situation, where we had both monthly and
yearly backup scheduled to be run on the same day , and while the
monthly backup was running , the yearly backup ran out of the backup
window and so the yearly backup never got triggered  .

When a audit was ran , we discovered that the yearly backup never ran --
 So now,I was hoping that one of you Netbackup Guru's might help me with
 some kind of alert/monitoring script that will notify us when a
particular scheduled backup which was suppose to be ran on a particular
day doesn't run ?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Reds