I have an issue where 2 clients are backing up via RMAN to netbackup through
the oracle agent.  Client A is the parent with data guard and Client B is the
child or replica.  I'm told the clients share the same control file in rman and
Client A backs up some of the files and Client B does as well.  When you do a
restore from A or B it can't find the files that the other client backed up.
Netbackup has been configured such that each client can see the backups but
RMAN is not correctly telling netbackup which client to get the files from.
Any ideas?

Regards,

Matthew