Thank you, Michael.  Telnet using any of the NetBackup ports shows
nothing.  "ldd" is a good call, but showed nothing.

Thank you, Rusty.  bptestbpcd works fine.  The only failure is restore when
issued from the client.   I'm unsure on the client bpcd log ... will
request it from the client machine owner.

Wayne