Hello Geeks,
I have one query here , we have to upgrade our master server which is presently
running on Netbackup 7.0 on windows 32 bit 2003 platform.The server language is
in Japanese so of Netbackup.
Now as for upgrade we are trying to run NBCC and it is giving us error.
2.1  Processing detected NetBackup server entries       There were no entries
in the internal server entries list to process

     NBCC aborted!  No NetBackup catalog information was gatheredor checked.
We have tried running NCC with switch use_reg_cmd  32 -kbfree.
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH153186
has anyone faced similar issue ?
What are the possible options we can check to troubleshoot this ?Symantec has
also checked but couldn't come to anything as of now.
Kindly advise.
PB