Hey Pawan

I would start with basic network stuff, like is name resloving working
between the machines (ping, hosts file, nslookup)

If thats looks ok I would continue with bptestbcpd

if you are asking about how get the result,  $? contains the last exitcode
in many shells

I am thinking something

grep <client> /etc/hosts
if [ $? <> 0 ];then