Good Day Geeks 1
Two days back we upgrade dour 2008 R2 master server from 7.5.0.6 to 7.6.0.1One
issue happened as we had our Netbackup\DB in X drive ,it earlier was in Y drive
but we moved to X drive 6 months backup but not sure when running update
everything in registry moved back to Y.

So ,we had our classes ,SLP's copied from X to Y to make everything
working.Everything started working but yesterday we suspended the scheduler to
upgrade our 3 MSDP media servers and after successful upgrade nothing is
running.
None of the manual and scheduled jobs running.
Please advise what we have done wrong and what how should we proceed to get
this corrected.
PranavB