It looks like that might be the case…

On another note, does anyone know what became of the bug reports?  Here’s the
last one I got:

Dear Neil Conner,

Your subscription to "Technical Solution [ NetBackup Enterprise Server ]" has
been updated in SymWISE.
The following updates have been made since 04/14/2015.

BUG REPORT: After an update of the OpenStorage (OST) plug-in to version
2.2.1.1, NetBackup may report status code 129 and "EMM status: Insufficient
disk space or High Water Mark would be exceeded Disk storage unit is full(129)"
more frequently due to a change in the method of calculation of free space on
the storage unit.

NB_7.0.1_ET2085566_1.zip is a NetBackup 7.0.1 Hotfix for NetBackup Servers
using OST
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH147404&actp=SUBSCRIPTION