Sergey,

My guess is that the vendor will stipulate an OS patch level for your HA Cluster version, as the HA cluster is dependant on the specific OS patch number it was developed on.  Otherwise new patches which haven't been tested by the vendor prior to you installing could have an adverse on your cluster environment if the vendor has not already tested.

Regards,

Paul
Paul Flood

GIS Solution Architect

Global Infrastructure Services

CSC
Computer Sciences Corporation
Mobile/Cell: 07900057339

International: +44 (0)7900057339

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Evsyukov, Sergey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

13/11/2006 15:17

<veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
cc
Subject
[Veritas-ha] HA nodes Patch levels

Hello colleagues,
We have two nodes for HA cluster installation. They has identical OS version (Solaris 5.9), but different kernel patch level 118558-30 vs. 118558-25.
Is it admissible configuration of cluster or even patch level must be identical?

Veritas-ha maillist  -  Veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu