-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred
Grieco
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 12:22 PM
To: Fred Grieco; Jim Senicka; veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-ha] Proxy resource in "status unknown"

This started when I copied the resource from another service group.

As an aside, is there a reason why resources are defaulted to disabled
and critical when they are created or copied?
--- Fred Grieco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ugh... I didn't see that.  That solved the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Fred
> --- Jim Senicka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The actual NIC is not enabled, so the Proxy cannot probe. (at least
> > that is my first thought here)

=== message truncated ===

*****

it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA623