From: "Cronin, John S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Kiss László - Károly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Stuart McDermid <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Sent: Friday, 10 August, 2007 5:16:35 PM
Subject: RE: [Veritas-ha] Fw:  gab restarts had

DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Please define "every time I do something with
VERITAS"?  Surely, running something like "hastatus -sum"
doesn't cause this?

If this happens every time you:

1) Bring the service group online

2) Take the service group offline

3) Switch the service group from one node to
another

4) Bring a specific resource online or
offline

Also, is this happening on every node in the cluster
simultaneously, or only on the node where the application is going offline or
online?

If it is happening when you take the service group online
or offline, then the problem is almost certainly that the application is
putting
a very heavy load on the system when it starts up or shuts down, and this is
causing VCS to be starved of resources.

--
John Cronin
678-480-6266