From:   upen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:21 PM US Mountain Standard Time
To:     veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject:        [Veritas-ha] regarding veritas ha and apache logs from
blackboard

Hi we are using blackboard application with apache 1.3.33 version on
Sun nodes on veritas ha cluster.

I was told that if apache logs increase beyond 2 GB the Blackboard
application misbehaves.

How can I clear the logs or transfer and make 0 size . Please let me
know the procedure to have a minimum downtime with application
services.

Thanks in advance
upendra

--
upen,
emerge -uD life (Upgrade Life with dependencies)