cluster service group is a VCS thing. It will not effect your app at
all, and does not need to be running for your application to run. It is
there for the Web UI and to host the connector if GCO is configured

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of upen
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:45 AM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] change cluster node

Hi,

Following is the result of hastatus -summary.

I want to make both groups on any one node but with least down time if
at all.

bb is service group while ClusterService is cluster group.

how to change ClusterService on node2 ONLINE and ClusterService on
OFFLINE so that both service groups will be on single node.

Also will this involve any application services downtime ?

 hastatus -summary

-- SYSTEM STATE
-- System               State                Frozen

A  node1            RUNNING              0
A  node2            RUNNING              0

-- GROUP STATE
-- Group           System               Probed     AutoDisabled    State

B  ClusterService  node1            Y          N               ONLINE

B  ClusterService  node2            Y          N               OFFLINE

B  bb              node1            Y          N               OFFLINE

B  bb              node2            Y          N               ONLINE

I am new to VCS, so please help with complete commands.

Thanks in advance.

-
upen,
emerge -uD life (Upgrade Life with dependencies)