Online Retry Limit sets how many times to attempt to online a resource
when initial attempt fails.
This is not a service group setting

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gurugunti, Mahesh
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:54 AM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] OnlineRetryLimit weird behaviour

I set OnlineRetryLimit = 1 for a service group, the service group keeps
on restarting more that once inspite of this setting.

Any ideas?

Mahesh

The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that we do
not accept
account orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be
responsible
for carrying out such orders and/or instructions.  If you, as the
intended recipient
of this message, the purpose of which is to inform and update our
clients, prospects
and consultants of developments relating to our services and products,
would not
like to receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please
"reply" to the
sender indicating your wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the
Americas, New York,
NY 10105.