From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 11:57 AM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] Question re SFRAC 5.0

We are testing a new SFRAC 5.0 cluster.  One of the scenarios is a
"shutdown abort" to one instance.  When we did this, it took the whole
group offline on that node even though the database is the top resource
in the dependency tree.  Is this normal behavior?  I don't remember this
every happening before.  I remember it only taking the database offline
and leaving the mounts up.  The database is a non-critical resource with
nothing depending on it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be
delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the
intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, Alltel requests that you immediately
notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to
anyone else.