With SFRAC already installed, shouldn't you have VCS already installed?

Sent from my Nokia E62 handheld by goodlink.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Shashi Kanth Boddula [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, April 18, 2008 02:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time
To:     veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject:        [Veritas-ha] bundled HP-UX vxfm/vxfs

I used to get the bellow message whenever i install VCS

"SFRAC version 4.1 includes VRTSvxvm version 4.1.010.  A more recent
version of VRTSvxvm, 4.1.011, is already installed.

CPI WARNING V-9-10-1400 In this situation VRTSvxvm version 4.1.011 will
not be installed or downgraded.
SFRAC version 4.1 may not operate correctly with this more recent package.
The VRTSvxvm package must be removed manually before version 4.1.010 can
be installed."

"SFRAC version 4.1 includes VRTSvxfs version 4.1.  A more recent version
of VRTSvxfs, 4.1.001, is already installed.
CPI WARNING V-9-10-1400 In this situation VRTSvxfs version 4.1.001 will
not be installed or downgraded.
SFRAC version 4.1 may not operate correctly with this more recent package.
The VRTSvxfs package must be removed manually before version 4.1 can be
installed."

Is there any known issues/problems if we proceed to install VCS without
removing operating system bundled VxVM/VxFS, and continue to install VCS
with operating system bundled VxVM/VxFS (not VCS bundled VxVM/VxFS) ?
Or, we can simply ignore this message, and cluster will operate normally
with out any problems ?