From: veritas-ha-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-ha-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Pavel A
Tsvetkov
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:09 AM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] SRDF agent for cascaded SRDF in global cluster

Hello all!

Just a  small question. The new SRDF agent 5.0.0.4 has a support for
SRDF STAR. This is a good thing.
But what about   cascaded SRDF for Symmetrix DMX  version 5773 and
above? If we use R1 and R12 on one site (Replicated Data Cluster
R1->R12) and
R2 on another site in global cluster  (R12 -> R2) is it possible to use
SRDF VCS agent in that case? I don't see reasons why this agent cannot
be used ....

Kind regards, Pavel Tsvetkov