From:   i man [mailto:imanuk2...@googlemail.com]
Sent:   Monday, February 02, 2009 06:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time
To:     veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject:        Re: [Veritas-ha] Removing VCS group

Thankyou to all for your help.

Now I have some queries regarding the cluster.

I have imported and destroyed the diskgroup on one system of the cluster.

1. Do I have to do it on both the systems of the cluster ?

We have multipathing enabled on the systems.

# vxdmpadm listctlr all
CTLR-NAME       ENCLR-TYPE      STATE      ENCLR-NAME
c7              EMC             ENABLED      MC0
c6              EMC             ENABLED      MC0
c0              Disk            ENABLED      Disk
c7              EMC             ENABLED      MC1
c6              EMC             ENABLED      MC1
 I am still a little confused as to the integration of the vxvm and vcs. Can
somebody send me some link as well which shows how they are constructed
together so that I have better understanding.

Ciao.